Joe Rogan is the highest paid podcasting in the world according to BusinesInsider. But how much does the Joe Rogan experience really generate?
While we can’t know the exact number, we can perform some rough estimations based on the information we know about Joe Rogan and his widely popular podcast the Joe Rogan Experience.
How Does Joe Rogan Make Money?
Joe Rogan Experience Podcast
Obviously, the majority of Joe Rogan’s income comes from his podcast the Joe Rogan Experience which is available on Spotify.
Stand Up Comedy
To this day, Joe Rogan still performs stand-up comedy. Ticket prices for his show go for between $35-$110.
Joe Rogan sells merch on his own shop Higherprimate.
How Much Does Joe Rogan Make Per Month?
Joe Rogan makes anywhere from $4,7500,000 to $7,600,000 USD per month with his podcast the Joe Rogan Experience.
In a 2019 podcast, Joe Rogan revealed The Joe Rogan Experience has 190 million downloads per month.
If we use the overall benchmark that podcasts have a RPM of $25-$40 per 1000 views, this would indicate that Joe Rogan makes anywhere from $4,7500,000 to $7,600,000 per month from advertisers on his podcast the Joe Rogan Experience alone.
How Much Does Joe Rogan Make Per Podcast?
Joe Rogan makes anywhere from $237,500 to $380,000 USD per episode.
How do we estimate this?
We know from Joe himself that his podcast has 190m downloads per month. If we divide this by 20 podcasts per month, we conclude that every episode of the Joe Rogan Experience has about 9,500,000 listeners.
Now we multiply this by the average RPM (Revenue Per Mille) in the podcast world which is about $25-$40 and we get to our estimate.
What Is Joe Rogan Net Worth?
Joe Rogan’s estimated net worth is $300 million USD.
Here’s what we know:
- Joe Rogan signed a 100 million dollar deal with Spotify
- Joe Rogan makes around $4.75m to $7.6m per month from advertisers alone, good for $57-$91m per year
- Joe Rogan makes around $200k to $3.4m per year from Youtube
How Did Joe Rogan Get Started?
- In 1990 Joe Rogan was a full-time stand-up comedian living in New York City
- In 1994 Joe Rogan starred in a Fox sitcom named Hardball
- In 1995 Joe Rogan starred in the NBC sitcom NewsRadio
- In 2001 Joe Rogan hosted Fear Factor
- In 2002, Joe Rogan became a commentary for the UFC
- In 2009 Joe Rogan finally launched his podcast which he renamed to The Joe Rogan Experience in 2010
- In 2018 Joe Rogan released a comedy-special to Netflix: Joe Rogan: Strange Times
- In 2020, Joe Rogan signed a 100 million dollar deal with Spotify